welcome

One Stone is Enough to break a Glass..... One sentence is Enough to break a heart....... One Second is Enough to fall In Love ... and .... One friend is Enough to live a whole Life

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i Am Sorry...

i Am Sorry... If I can say I'm sorry, why can't you say that it's Ok?
It was such a while ago, what I did that day.

I apologize one thousand times and still you didn't care
,I knew I knew you better then her

Every time I talk to you, you have to bring that up,
why can't you get over it, it's just a little bump.

Every time I think about it I just want to die,
you seem to get joy from these tears that I cry,

I apologized again last night and all you can say is no,
I try to say that I'm all right the truth is I'm gonna blow.

I can't seem to see why you're still mad,
I'm sorry can't you see,

I didn't see how what I did was bad.
But wait, it just hit me.

0 Comments: